Features & Amenities
The Villa Condominium is a U-shaped building with 25 units, ranging in size from studios to 2 bedroom, 2 baths. Units on the main and top floors have 10-foot ceilings, while units on the ground level have 8-foot ceilings.
The Villa offers residents:
- a one-of-a-kind in-town Atlanta living experience, in a landmark building designed by architect Philip Trammell Shutze
- a tranquil interior courtyard, newly landscaped and designed by renowned Atlanta landscape architect Edward Daugherty
- convenient parking adjacent to the building
- views of the Ansley Golf Course and the Atlanta skyline
- new building systems
- new plumbing, electrical, phone, and cable systems to each unit (2002 and 2003)
- new heating and air conditioning systems for each unit in 2002
- a laundry room
- easy commute to Downtown and Midtown, plus a reverse commute to the rest of Atlanta
- less than ½ mile drive to I-85, just minutes to I-75, I-20, and GA 400
The Villa is located in beautiful Ansley Park, designated one of America’s 10 Great Neighborhoods by the American Planning Association.
Even within the neighborhood, The Villa has a special location. It sits at the entrance of Golf Circle, a beautiful tree-lined residential loop perfect for walking.
The Villa is also almost entirely surrounded by the buildings and 9-hole golf course of the Ansley Golf Club. The Ansley Golf Course ranked No. 8 in America & No. 2 in Georgia in Golf Digest’s List of Best Short Courses & 9-Hole Courses (link to story) and was also named one of the best 9-hole golf courses in the United States by Sports Illustrated readers. Ansley Golf Club also has 8 Har-Tru tennis courts, an Olympic-size pool, and a fitness center.
Within Walking Distance:
- Access points to the Atlanta Beltline hiking trails
- Cultural attractions, including the High Museum of Art, Woodruff Arts Center, the Atlanta Symphony, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library (Peachtree Branch), Alliance Française d’Atlanta, and many more
- Parks including Piedmont, Winn, and McClatchey
- Ansley Mall (shops include Publix, Kroger, Starbucks, Panera, Einstein Brothers, CVS, and L.A. Fitness)